To impart quality education through exploration and experimentation and generate socially-conscious engineers, embedding ethics and values, for the advancement of science and technology.
To lay the necessary scientific and mathematical foundations and prepare students for the teamwork that integrates self-learning required for success in engineering and related professions including communication skills, mutual accountability, and respect/understanding for individuals from different social strata; while also preparing them to learn, practice and apply high ethical standards reflecting universal human values for professional development.
- To prepare students by introducing them to the skills, habits, and attitudes that lead to success through induction programme.
- To give a common starting point to all students by addressing varying weaknesses of incoming students with a diverse background through bridge courses.
- To provide solid foundation in mathematical and scientific fundamentals necessary for understanding engineering concepts.
- To develop the communicative, managerial, analytical, quantitative, creative skills and sportsmanship of the students with a sharp focus on environmental issues and professional ethics.
- To produce a human engineer with universal human values who is willing to learn, perform, excel, innovate and face the challenges of the globalized competitive professional environment successfully.
- Induction Programme
- Bridge Course
- Careful Lesson Planning
- Meticulous Teaching Planning
- Multi-modal teaching
- Tutorial classes
- Remedial Classes for slow learners
- Fast-track for bright learners
- Regular Class Assignments
- Class Surprise Test
- Open book tests
- Peer Teaching
- Classroom Seminars
- Laboratory Guidance
- Virtual labs
- Student Counseling
- Parent or Guardian Interaction
- Inter-departmental cooperation
- Inception into Student Clubs
- Advocate to volunteer for NCC and NSS activities
- Encourage to prticpate in Games and Sports