- ITC Spices Division, Guntur, is going to conduct an exclusive Campus Recruitment Drive at VVIT on 24th Oct 2017 (Tuesday). IV B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering with 60% throughout academics without backlogs. Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. Seminar Hall, Admin Block VVI. 24th Oct 2017 - Tuesday - 9 AM. Two copies of updated resume, 4 Passport size photographs and copies of all certificates.
We are hosting an Assessment Test by AMCAT on 22nd Oct 2017 (Sunday) at VVIT. This is a 3 Hr 30 Minutes Assessment conducted by one of the leading Assessment companies called Aspiring Minds. The Assessment Score you attain will be used to to shortlist you for further companies. So give utmost importance to this test and attempt it without fail. Students Already Registered with AMCAT Those students who have already taken the test need not take it tomorrow but have to submit the scores and AMCAT-ID in the Training and Placement Cell on Monday i.e 23rd Oct 2017 without fail. Students who submit the scores will only be eligible for the further placement drives. All the students registered for Placement will have to attend the test without fail. Absence will be treated very seriously. Buses are arranged from Guntur (All Routes), Tenali Bus Stand and Mangalagiri Bus Stand at 7:30 AM. The Amcat Model Paper, Syllabus, Model Report are sent via email for your reference.
RELIABILITY ENGINEERING INDUSTRIES
PLOT NO 61/A
PHASE - 1
I D A
HYDERABAD - 55
PHONE - 040 23190056/57/58
CONTACT PERSON - VENKATA SANDEEP GOPINEEDI, MD. Please carry Copies of Resume, Copies of the Certificates, 4 Passport Size Photographs, Follow Dress Code (Uniform) with neat shave and polished shoes
- All the students registered for "Virtusa - Neural Hack Competition" are hereby informed that the first round of the competition will be held on 13th Oct 2017 (Friday). All the teams will have to take the contest in the college premises only. We have to upload the photographs of the students participating in the contest to Virtusa. The link for the contest will be sent to your registered Email ID. All the teams are required to assemble in the Seminar Hall, Admin Block, VVIT by 8:30 AM. The lab allotted for the contest will be announced in the Seminar Hall. Do no forget your login credentials. Prepare well for the contest. Since the contest is organised by ebox, the levels of complexity may be high.
- 66 students shortlisted for Technovert. Shortlisted students are requested to gather at the Seminar Hall by 8.30 am with certificates and resume.
- The EPAM registration cum test will commence at 8:30 AM on 13-09-17. The PDF file attached to your email gives details of the lab allotted for your exam. You are required to be present in your allotted lab by 8:30 AM. Follow dress code. Wear your ID Card. Finish your breakfast before coming to the lab. Use the available time to brush up your coding skills in JAVA.
- DeepCompute, a Bangalore based company is interested to conduct a pooled campus recruitment for the 2016 and 2017 Batch CSE, IT and ECE students on 16th September 2017 (Saturday). Register here https://tinyurl.com/ycmpz72p
Following is the interview schedule for the students shortlisted by Efftronics. Firm Engineers - 4th September 2017, Software Engineers - 6th September 2017. The shortlisted students are required to be present at the Vijayawada office of Efftronics by 7:30 AM on the day of the interview. Carry 4 Passport Size Photograph and Copies of Aadhar Card and all necessary certificates. Follow Dress Code.
- TECHNOVERT is going to conduct a pooled campus recruitment rive on 16th, 17th and 18th of September 2017 at R V R & J C College of Engineering. Students who want to build super-scale cloud applications using Azure, NoSQL, Redis, MVC, AngularJS, SharePoint Apps, O365 and such bleeding edge technologies are eligible. Salary : 3.4 LPA, Last Date to Register Monday, September 11, 2017. Registration Link: https://www.campustest.in/job/gntpool18
- There is an urgent requirement for 50 Mechanical Engineering Graduates from 2016 and 2017 Passed out Batches. Minimum requirements are B.Tech passed with minimum 55 %, Knowledge of CAD. All eligible candidates will be given free training for 4 weeks in the college. Training will be given on Robocad and Process Simulation. Interested students please register in the following link. https://tinyurl.com/y95agls6
- Cocubes Pre-Assessment Test is going to be held on 5th August 2017 (Saturday).
- Category: Placements